YEIDA Announces New Plot Scheme, Apply Now, Check Eligibility

YEIDA Plot Scheme – The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has released information about the distribution of apartments in New Delhi and Noida. The plan was introduced on the 30th of June, 2022. It has been making massive contracts for the plots. On September 7, 2022, YEIDA was revised, and since then, new rules have been adopted. In this post, we will discuss not only the qualifying requirements and the application procedure for the YEIDA Plot Scheme (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan) 2024, but we will also inform you about any new updates that have been made to the scheme.


YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024

Plots are offered for industrial and institutional use under the YEIDA Plot Scheme. YEIDA is getting ready to launch a residential property project, through which they will be selling plots in Greater Noida sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D. This plan offers 477 plots ranging from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters. Under the current project, some of the plots are the same as those that were left over from the previous schemes, while others are brand new. Individuals may submit their applications for the scheme online between September 7 and October 7, and the allocation will take place through a draw on November 18. Click to Check More About ” UP Awas Vikas Yojana “

An applicant will be required to make a deposit equal to 10% of the total cost of the plot before submitting their application under the plan on the website of the Authority. There will be a variety of payment methods available.

  • Those who want to make a single payment will be given preference when it comes to the allocation of plots; (One time)
  • Those who pay a portion of the total cost all at once and the rest in installments will be taken into consideration after them. (50:50)
  • Those who choose to make a one-time payment of 30% of the total amount and the remaining 70% in installments will be given the least amount of favor. (30:70)

IGRSUP Property Registration

14th Jan 2024 Update – A plan to allocate eight mixed-use plots has been proposed by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) to draw data centers, and commercial and industrial enterprises. The deadline for applying for the plots is January 22. Areas in Uttar Pradesh close to Noida, Greater Noida, and the nation’s capital are under the development of YEIDA. Situated along the 165-kilometer Yamuna Expressway that links Agra and Greater Noida, the plots are situated in YEIDA Sector 24. They are close to the Eastern Peripheral Motorway, which bypasses New Delhi and travels through Haryana and UP, the proposed film city, and the forthcoming Noida International Airport in Jewar.

Between 40,000 and 91,000 square meters (sqm) are the sizes available. Plots can be used for a variety of purposes, including the establishment of data centers and commercial and industrial uses. Plot prices range from Rs 16,642.9 to Rs 17,600 per square meter. Plot prices range from Rs 67.20 crore to Rs 151.81 crore, contingent on location and size. After interviewing candidate companies and assessing factors such as their financial standing, track record of similar projects, and profile, allocations will be made. Candidates will receive points based on every parameter. Applicants will have to pay 30 percent of the total amount (including registration fee) within 60 days from the date of issue of the allotment letter. The remaining 70 percent is payable in 10 equal half-yearly installments. An interest of 10 percent will be charged on the outstanding amount. The registration fee has been fixed at 10 percent of the cost of the plot. Given the different categories, the fee ranges from Rs 6.72 crore to Rs 15.18 crore.

Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme Details

Scheme Name YEIDA Plot Scheme
Started by Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
Beneficiaries Citizens of UP
Total Plots 477

Important Dates

Activity Date
Application Starting Date 10th Oct
Application Closing Date 27th Oct 2023
Total Plots 119
Draw Result on 17th Nov 2023

YEIDA Plot Scheme Benefits

Because the plots will be located in the general vicinity of the airports, there will be an excellent opportunity for existing businesses to expand.

  • There are three payment options available to buy plots. Three payments are comfortable as individuals applying for the scheme can take direct full payment and also in installments.
  • As part of this program, the recipients will be given a lease for ninety years.
  • There are numerous opportunities for the expansion of a company over ninety years; hence, the plot will be of significant advantage to those who apply for it.
  • There are only four plots available that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight that are 1,000 square meters, and five that are 500 square meters.

KDA New Plot Scheme

Residential Plot Scheme Eligibility

The YEIDA scheme can only be taken by applicants who qualify for the following points:

  • It is required that the applicant be a citizen of India.
  • The applicant should not have previously been given any other plots or apartments at any point in time.
  • The applicant must be eligible to contract, have a clear head, and not be barred from doing business by any applicable laws to be considered.
  • The applicant must be over the age of 18.
  • Only the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are eligible to apply for a plot or apartment.

The following entities can also apply

  • Must be a registered partnership firm.
  • Registered trust can apply
  • Proprietorship firms can apply.
  • Registered society can apply.
  • The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
  • Private limited companies can apply.
  • Public sector undertakings can apply
  • Public limited companies can apply.
  • Semi-government OR Government undertaking

Documents Required

Registration Documents

  • Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
  • The Memorandum of Association of the Society
  • Registration Certificate

For Partnership Firm –

  • Partnership deed
  • The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.

Company –

  • Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
  • The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
  • Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
  • The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.

Trust –

  • Deed of Registered Trust

YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application Process

  • To begin with, please go to the official website .
  • Once you have navigated to the official website, a homepage will appear on the screen.
  • To sign up, use the “Register Here” option, which is available on the homepage.
  • A new page will be opened with the name “Entrepreneur Registration.”
  • Complete the required fields, such as “company information,” which are shown in the text boxes.
  • To register, choose the button provided.
  • After that, your registration will go through without a hitch.
  • Immediately after you have clicked the button to log in After entering your login credentials and selecting a scheme from the dashboard, an application form will appear on your screen for you to fill out.
  • You will be required to provide the information requested by that application form, such as your details, which are shown on the supplied form.
  • To continue, choose the Save & Next option.
  • The submission of your application form will be completed successfully.

YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw List

  • After logging into your account, click on this link to see the draw result information list on the official website.
  • After that, choose the scheme choice from the drop-down menu.
  • Now choose the “Draw Result” option from the menu.
  • After doing so, examine the winner’s list in its entirety.